When the process completes, specify if you want to back up your files.
Close the Disk Utility. Double-click your external hard drive's icon on the desktop to launch the drive's window. To upload files to your external hard drive, drag them from your iMac to your external hard drive's window.
- my imagination lyrics mac miller.
- Mac Or MacBook Doesn’t Recognize External Drives, Troubleshooting Tips?
- youtube fleetwood mac live 2012.
- OS X Doesn't See an External USB Hard Drive?
- OS X Yosemite For Dummies;
When you finish, close the window. To eject your external hard drive, drag it's icon from the desktop to the trash bin. This article was written by the It Still Works team, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more about It Still Works, contact us. Step 01 Connect your external hard drive to your power source.
Step 11 Click "Finder" on the dock and double-click the "Applications" folder. Step 21 Select your external hard drive and click the "Partition" tab. Step 31 Click "Option.erexvoltete.ga
Mac tip: How to put a missing hard drive icon back on your desktop
Step 41 Click "Partition. Items you will need USB or Firewire cable. Video of the Day. Brought to you by Techwalla.
First Things First
This brings up Finder's preferences. Alternatively, you can also click on Finder at the top left corner of the screen then choose Preferences.
- Video of the Day;
- mysql download for mac os x 10.10.
- como ejecutar un archivo exe en mac.
- gai xinh mac quan bo sat mong.
- wd drive manager mac remove!
- The Desktop and OS X Yosemite Finder - dummies!
On the General tab, which is the very first tab, check the boxes of the types of drives Hard drive, External disks, DVD or network drives you want to be shown on the desktop. That's it!
LaCie Drive Icons | LaCie Support UK
Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. We delete comments that violate our policy , which we encourage you to read. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Don't show this again. Mac hides your hard drive icons. Here's how to get them back Changing this one simple setting will make navigating your Mac much easier.
- make autorun cd for mac and windows.
- games like call of duty zombies for mac.
- mac mini change ram 2012!
- fleetwood mac concert rogers arena.