If your printer is a post script printer, you can use generic printer model while configuring AppleTalk or IP Printing in Mac. By running the print server configuration utility in Windows PC, you can find the IP address of the print server.
Click on Add. Select IP Printing. The Queue name is lpt1.
This has to be lower case of LPT1. Then select the printer model. You will get the following and you can print a test page. Go to Device Cfg tab.
- Edimax Usb Print Server For Usb Printers!
- descargar mac os x 10.5.8.
- suite adobe cs6 mac prix.
- How to setup Edimax Print Server (Wired Series)?.
- canon cp780 driver for mac 10.10;
Make sure the AppleTalk Protocol Support is checked. Click on the button "Save to PrintSir".
- Converting the Raspberry Pi to a wireless print server?
- logiciel enregistreur de voix pour mac.
- free autocad software for mac os?
You might get a prompt window and ask for the username and password. Type in the username:admin and password If that does not work, try the username:admin and password:su psir.
Edimax 3 portový WiFi Print Server, 2x USB + 1x parallel /LPT,WiFi client 54Mb/s
Click OK. You will see the message "setting configuration successful! Click on AppleTK Cfg tab.
In the configuration you can input longer name; however, our print server will not work with your AppleTalk Zone if your zone name is longer than 15 characters. Please note the Printer type must be "LaserWriter". Then reboot the Print Server by power reset the Print Server.
- Edimax PS-1210Un - print server Specs.
- Edimax PS-1206P Fast Ethernet USB / Parallel Print Server?
- fleetwood mac no questions lyrics.
I agree. Write a review. Report an error Discontinued.
Specification sheet (buy online): ED-PSP Edimax 10/Mbps Print Server, 3 x Parallel Port
Questions Ask a Question Be the first to ask a question. Reviews Write a Review Be the first to submit a review. You may also like Trust Tytan 2.